Meet our representative upon arrival and take a transfer to the Hotel. Enjoy the afternoon at leisure and enjoy the scenic view of mountain ranges around Dal Lake. Also visit the famous Mughal gardens, Cheshma shashi (Royal Spring), Nishat Bagh (Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love) the Mughals laid out in the 16th century. These fall along the banks of the Dal Lakh in the heart of Srinagar city & Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock, thus providing a panoramic view of entire City, along with famous Dal Lake & River Jehlum, enroute visiting handloom centre famous for production of Pashmina/ Shahtoots Shawls & world over carpets. Overnight stay at Hotel.
2 Day Srinagar–Gulmarg-Srinagar
Leave after breakfast for Gulmarg, which lies in the west of Srinagar at a distance of 56 kms. On an altitude of 2730mts. above sea level, snow capped mountains are all around the place. You can even have a view of Nanga Parbat on a clear sunny day. It is one of the premiere winter sports Ski resorts for skiers with one of the world’s highest 18 hole Golf courses. For joy seekers, Cable car up to Alphather via Kongdori by Asias longest run cable car rides approx. 5 kms. And altitude wise world’s highest run Cable Car conquering almost 14,000 ft height, return back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
3 Day Srinagar–Sonmarg–Srinagar (175kms)
Leave after breakfast for a full day excursion to Sonmarg –The Meadow of Golds. From Srinagar in the north- east of Srinagar at altitude of 3,000 mtrs , above sea level. The place offers incredible Scenic beauty (while driving to Sonmarg) dense pine forests, Gigantic Mountains. The place itself is a popular resort for mountaineers, rock climbing, besides an important half on way to Kargil (Ladakh) & provides the ideal base for various trekking routes, High Mountains, Lakes, glaciers & Shri Amarnath ji holy. Cave. Evening return back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
4 Day Srinagar–Pahalgam (96kms)
Leave after breakfast for Pahalgam 96 kms. In the south- east of Srinagar situated at an altitude of 2130 mtrs. Above sea level. It is Kashmir’s most popular resort surrounded by high Mountains, dense forests, high mountain lakes, it also offers 9 hole Golf course, skiing, pony trails, angling (rainbow & brown trouts) Horse ridding, trekking (both hard & soft) & various places of interest in & around like Aru Valley, Lidderwat Valley, Kolhai glacier, Shesh Nag, Chandanwari (route to holy cave), Baisam & Mamil famous for 9th century old (Shiva Temple) thus happens to be a preferred spot among domestic tourists, check in Hotel refresh yourself & after lunch in afternoon explore the surroundings with scenic view all around of your own.Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
5 Day Pahalgam Departure
After breakfast, enjoy your day till the time of departure transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your scheduled flight for onward destination.
· Meals, Breakfast and Dinner.
· 1 Room for 2 Adults
· Transfers & Sightseeing by air – conditioned in the itinerary.
· All applicable Hotel/ Transport Taxes.
Prices do Not Include-
· Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours/ Extra Meals Ordered.
· Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Inclusions”.
· Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ Stay on account of flight cancellation
· due to bad weather, ill health, strike, roadblocks and /any factors beyond control.
This Package Includes:
1. Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic)
2. Breakfast and Dinner. (only vegetarian meals served in)
3. Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
4. All applicable taxes.
5. Honeymoon Package add on like flower decoration, Honeymoon cake, candle light Dinner etc. will cost Rs-000 extra.Tentative cost of this Package for Two Adults is Rs-000/-Exclusive Travel by Tata Indica/ Alto Car Rs-1500/- extra for Swift Dzire/Etios/Indigo Vehicle. Cost may increase or decrease depending on your travel dated and number of persons.
Approvied By Govt. of Himachal Tourisam